The different positions of the crown
The crown of automatic watches generally has 3 positions:
- Position 1: Reassembly
- Position 2: Date change (second hand always running)
- Position 3: Time change (second hand stopped)
How to wind the watch?
To wind your watch according to the rules of the art and while respecting what you have in your hands, here is the procedure to follow:
- Place yourself in the normal crown position.
- Turn it between your thumb and index finger upwards (clockwise, handy!)
- Make around thirty turns to completely wind your watch.
By following these simple steps, you will ensure the proper functioning and durability of your automatic watch. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need additional assistance.
Kind regards, The Inarimod team
Waterproofing / Water Resist